Sunday, December 13, 2009

Heat Exhaustion More Condition_symptoms How Serious Is Heat Exhaustion If You Drink Water Soon Enough?

How serious is heat exhaustion if you drink water soon enough? - heat exhaustion more condition_symptoms

It started yesterday evening when I at a football game. I began to sweat plenty, but not dizzy or ill. I was drinking pop / soda, and spent the night in the house someone. This morning I rode my motorcycle through a distance, a little longer, and I began to feel really bad. It is not very hot outside and eat and drink before leaving. I went into a house and tried to cool off in the bathroom, but I was dizzy and weak. I drank water from a water source and bought a bottle of Gatorade and drank the whole bottle. Now I'm at home with air conditioning, but I still feel weak. I'm somewhere between hypoglycemia, anxiety, and heat stroke. I have diagnosed with hypoglycemia, and I defininate fear. Shall I now well I'm back home and hydrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment