Friday, December 4, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Anal What Is The Best Way To Tour In Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia?

What is the best way to tour in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia? - kuala lumpur anal

Hello,
I'm going to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) will be traveling and want to visit stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Glenmarie and the Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves and recommended elsewhere.
Please give me the best way to these places in Kuala Lumpur to visit. What is the cost of taxi from my hotel and the Petronas Tower and Petronas Twin Tower, Batu Caves and back. Should I hire the same total distance taxi or taxis independent, will be from one place to another, it is economical. Are there places other than the ones I mentioned above that are a must during your stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Please provide me. Thank you for your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment