Sunday, February 21, 2010

Commercial Leasing Offer Letter How Do I Word In An Offer That I Can Only Pay "X" Amount Only In Rent And Need 45 Days Free For Remodeling?

How do I word in an offer that I can only pay "X" amount only in rent and need 45 days free for remodeling? - commercial leasing offer letter

I have an offer for a commercial piece of property to build my business, but can not pay $ 3000. She asked $ 4800, but only one year lease. I make money only if the rent is low, but if the cost is too high for defining the business iinvestment not paid. What is the best way to get the letter I can pay 3000 to be held free of rent and 45 days to write, because the renovation Wil. Please advice.

3 comments:

Rush is a band said...

Editor Melanie K sounds good. It's just that you supply the market.

I laughed in my office, but. Offered to 62.5% of the income that I, and please ask freely for a month and half? Really? We ...

When you say your business plan, you can not make money with this income, then either continue to work on your business plan until they can help or find another place to rent.

Good luck!

Melanie K said...

"Our offer is $ 3000/month with the original lease of 45 days before the renovation."

Does that sound right? You want to ring the company, but not stupid. If you do not sign it, they want to haggle over the price. If this sounds like an idiot, they will not do business.

Doctor Deth said...

3000/month vs 4800 is a month? - No reasonable person would land owners a significant discount - the money would lose more than likely - look elsewhere, or wait longer spared capital - Nothing kills a business faster than not having enough money - you need a business plan for all costs and cash needs, otherwise they are doomed to fail to show

Post a Comment