Thursday, February 18, 2010

Delete Saved Login On Facebook On Mac Can Someone Tell Me Why My Internet Browsers Aren't Working Right, Or Not At All?

Can someone tell me why my internet browsers aren't working right, or not at all? - delete saved login on facebook on mac

I have a Mac OS X 10.4.11
Firefox disappeared - since the last download all my bookmarks, and still can not save the sites you type the URL bar and method. I tried to delete cookies, smoke, stop (which is still to address and make me again) disappear

Opera started - after Firefox acting strange, I've downloaded, Opera, not so fast, I liked a little better. While I was on Craigslist, and click on the e-mail and what's for me to connect to my e-mail to opera, and I did. A few days later, so that they leave frozen Opera force, then opened again and it seems that something is wrong with Opera Mail, blah. It bothers me, so I will attempt to remove it download, but when I try to have this gray cIrcle with a line through, which means that the routine work. I tried to return, but did not let me.

Safari - The thing gave me the access. E-mail, MySpace, Facebook. always the same show:
Safari can not open the page because he can not demonstrate Safari, login on a secure server to server. "Then the Site name"
I click on the question mark, tried, but nothing.

This is especially frustrating reeeeeeeeally.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I have a Mac and I all browsers
Opera is the worst, because its very slow
Firefox is really good, better than Opera
Safari is better than Firefox on Mac Theres no problem with my Safari, you will probably need an upgrade.

A new browser called Google Chrome and we recently launched a version for Mac and it works like a charm. I recommend you to try.

You can download it here:

http://www.google.com/chrome?platform=ma ...

Post a Comment