Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dane Elec Driver OSX Will Not Recognize My Dane Elec ZMate Pen USB 2.0 Flash Drive?

OSX will not recognize my Dane elec zMate Pen USB 2.0 Flash Drive? - dane elec driver

It is a leap year low price (it was) 1.75 in the destination and I can not my computer to get it into the back of the pack, with OS9 and more work has seen the goal. Attempts to (find a driver even if he pretends to be "plug-and-go), but all I can find the plug in window. I and light settings for one minute, then flashes one constantly on and off, but seems not. The website Dane Elec is absolutely no help. not the end of the world if it works normally, but if anyone has any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Matchu said...

This could be a hardware problem free. You may report to only.

You should try on other computers or ports. If this does not in any port on any operating system, it is likely that the device is defective. If it is displayed in the windows, make sure that it is not formatted as NTFS

Post a Comment