Friday, January 1, 2010

Gerd Pneumonia I Was Diagnosedwith Gerd Last September?

I was diagnosedwith gerd last september? - gerd pneumonia

I have asthma and the doctors could not understand why I was not better in the hospital, I had pneumonia, wheezing, and held a lot, and I had proof that wouldnot recommend that all tests showed that I GRO, and I was not enough air through the windpipe and it made me CFSP, the problem worsens every day, I burp all day every day, I take Prilosec OTC, but not as it should help, I read that it can be operated side-effects , your voice hoarse, I'm willing to try it, burning now I do not know mych not what I ate then gets really frustrated, because .. Please help ......

2 comments:

nickipet... said...

Prilosec nothing for me, but Protonix has worked well.
Days after only 1 or 2

Anyway, I had similar symptoms - including vomiting.
not only finally diagnosed with reflux, but very hard to iron anemia. (Why the belching belching is a symptom of anemia, you never know)

Nevertheless, there is another symptom of anemia is to eat a lot of curious (its called pica, eat lots of ice) every day, which could be the problem.

You can also try Beano before meals and an epilogue Maalox until the documents found on the better answers.

bookworm said...

I have GERD so I can understand what is happening. May, you should try different drugs to see which works best for you. I've tried 4 or 5 different medications before finding one, that really worked for me. You can avoid trigger foods. It is different for everybody. The site I found it really helps www.heartburn-help.com This is a website where people with the same.

Post a Comment